Train your team to create a strong cyber security culture and GDPR compliance
We believe that continuous training is the key to creating an aware team and a good cyber security culture.
Why is Awareness Training important?
- 9 out of 10 security breaches can be traced to human error
- With Awareness Training, you can create a change in culture
- Awareness Training helps employees become more aware of their behavior and make fewer mistakes
- The GDPR requires training employees in e.g. ISO27001, data processing agreements, etc.
Download our free E-book
To successfully create a culture of awareness, it’s important to maintain it in the long run.
- How great communication can lead to a strong security culture
- Information security threats and how to solve them
- The importance of having concrete guidelines
- Awareness above all
- Measuring is key
Plug-and-play Awareness Training
We have helped more than 200 small and medium-sized companies to create a better safety culture through our awareness training.
Our catalog counts more than 30 courses and more are being added all the time.
We regularly update the catalog so that it is razor sharp and matches the current threats and needs in the area.
We have more than 65.000 active users enrolled in our Awareness Training, so you can be sure that it is easy to manage your team with our platform.
Training your team, made easy
We provide courses on a large range of subjects ranging from phishing to personal data.
On the platform, you get:
- Access to +30 courses
- New courses on current topics are added every 2 months
- Support for multiple languages
- Full reporting and documentation
- Integration with Azure Active Directory for minimal administration
- Do you already have an amazing E-learning platform? You can import our courses and run them in your own system.
Follow the results live via our Security Platform
Follow your team's participation and results
Customise the platform so it matches your organisation
We help you every step of the way
We work together to set up the training that is appropriate for your needs. We make sure that you get started and that the training is a success from the beginning.
We help you structure your training in regard to courses, extent and frequency.
We continuously offer help and guidance on how you can get the most out of the training.
You get access to our CyberPedia. And you are a always welcome to contact us.
14 days of free awareness training, on us
With a free trial you get:
- 14 days of access to our e-learning platform
- Several courses on cybersecurity and the GDPR
- Unlimited number of users
- Reports on training results
Don’t trust us,
trust our customers
I am very satisfied with the entire concept of some of the small exercises that aim to increase employees’ awareness of safety. It is not a large or difficult challenge to begin with, in fact you have the possibility to dose it little by little, thus it won’t be forgotten.
We use CyberPilot as an external sparring partner for cyber security and awareness training. We have always received constructive and qualified help.
I was surprised when a couple of employees, who were shortly into the course, came down to the IT-department suggesting that we use two factor authentication more extensively in the company. Previously, it has always been a struggle to even make them change their passwords! In general, I feel that the employees no longer just think cyber security is a nuisance. They do understand the importance of it.