The website uses “cookies”, which is a text file that is stored on your computer, mobile or other devices. The purpose of this is to recognize it, remember settings, perform statistics, and target ads. Cookies cannot contain malicious code such as viruses.
It is possible to delete or block cookies. See instructions:
If you delete or block cookies, ads may become less relevant to you and appear more frequently.
You may also run the risk that the website is not functioning optimally and that there is content that you cannot access.
The Website contains third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics, including DoubleClick (for specific cookies, see this page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage)
- Hotjar (for specific cookies, see this page: https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248-Hotjar-Cookie-Information)
- Facebook Pixel (for specific cookies, see this page: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-pixel/implementation/gdpr/#cookieconsent)
- Google Tag Manager (for specific cookies, see this page: https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy/)
- Sleeknote (for specific cookies, see this page: http://help.sleeknote.com/advanced-use/sleeknote-cookies)
- Active Campaign (for specific cookies, see this page: https://www.activecampaign.com/legal/cookies)
- HubSpot (for specific cookies, see this page: https://legal.hubspot.com/cookie-policy)
- Microsoft Clarity (for specific cookies, see this: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/clarity/clarity-data)
We also refer to the frequent third parties of digital advertising.
Personal information is any kind of information that may be attributed to you to some extent. When you use our website we collect and process a number of such information. It happens, for example, by getting access to content if you sign up for our newsletter, participate in contests or surveys, register as an user or subscriber, use other services or make purchases via the website.
We typically collect and process the following types of information: A unique ID and technical information about your computer, tablet or mobile phone, your IP number, geographic location, and which pages you click on (interests). Depending on the extent that you explicitly consent to this and enter the information yourself, following data about you will also be processed: Name, telephone number, e-mail, address and payment information. This will typically be associated with a login creation or purchase.
We have taken technical and organizational measures to prevent your information from being accidentally or unlawfully deleted, published, lost, impaired or in the knowledge of unauthorized persons, abused or otherwise treated in violation of the law.
The information is used to identify you as a user and show you the ads that are most likely to be relevant to you, to record your purchases and payments, and to provide the services you have requested, such as to receive a newsletter. In addition, we use the information to optimize our services and content.
Period of storage
The information is stored for the length of time allowed by law and we delete it when it is no longer needed. The period depends on the nature of the information and the background of the storage. Therefore, it is not possible to specify a general time frame for when information is deleted.
Disclosure of information
Data about your use of the website, what ads you receive and possibly click, geographic location, gender, and age segment, etc. are disclosed to third parties to the extent that this information is known. You can see which third parties are in the “Cookies” section above. The information is used to target advertising.
We also use a number of third parties to store and process data. These third parties process information solely on our behalf and may not use it for their own purposes.
Disclosure of personal information such as name and email etc. will only happen if you consent to it. We only use data processors in the EU or in countries that can process your information with adequate protection.
Insights and complaints
You have the right to be told what personal information we process about you. You may also object at any time to the use of information. You can also revoke your consent to processing information about you. If the information processed about you is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected or deleted.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to complain about our processing of your personal data. Despite that, you also have the opportunity to contact us Datatilsynet.